The situation of the domestic job market increasingly requires a workforce that has competence in management science and vision renewal. This means that every development agencies, especially the economic, need graduates who not only has the technical capability, managerial and analytical, but also intelligence leadership, innovative, humanities, communication, even politics, as well as the ability to build business networks.
- Accommodating approach to post-modernism and critical theory, with hope’s alumni are better able to understand the realities of a complex management of the various points of view, not be a fundamental in the field of management.
- Pay attention to local contextual factors in teaching the science of maajemennya, so the cache will enrich the intellectual management in the context of indonesia
- Teach critical attitude towards the theory of management, rather than the attitude of the konsumtifadopsi without criticism. This attitude is expected to spur creativity civitas academic to be able to contribute in the development of the theory and practice of management that is more beneficial to the management world.
- Avoid “extended training” approach by actually giving a deepening and vastness of knowledge management.
“became a winning course in the development of advanced management science at the global level-based agriculture, marine and tropical Bioscience”
- Produce the well-educated people excelled in the field of management that has the capability of analysis in developing science and technology-based farm management, marine, tropical and bioscience so able to compete on a national and international scale;
- improve the quality of research in the field of management through collaboration with government agencies, corporations and other colleges;
- Developing community empowerment programs and Micro small medium based on sustainable management
THE PURPOSE OF PROGRAMS
Produces graduates with competence as follows:
- able to solve the problems of science and/or technology in the field of management approach through inter or multi-discipline covers aspects of General and specialized to produce quality and output berdayasaing.
- able to develop knowledge and expertise in the field of study through research-based strategic management of local resources so as to produce innovative and tested in different fields of management
- able to manage and develop research and integrate management science that will benefit society
for students with educational background instead of economic and Management Sciences required coursework matriculation before the regular coursework. The matriculation course consists of an introduction, introduction to Management Accounting, introduction to the science of agriculture and Statistical Analysis
BENEFITS OF PROGRAMS:
- based learning system for Student Centered Learning
- Has an extensive network of cooperation at the regional level, such as national and global: Leibniz Universitat Hannover Germany, Yildiz Technical University Turkey, Kyung pook National University Korea and other (3 University logo will be removed)
- Place strategic lecture
- Lecturers who are very experienced in their fields
- library with an extensive collection of books
- academic Visit in and abroad.
- job opportunities at various companies and agencies as well as related Public
COOPERATION & NETWORKING
study Program of management (PSIM) graduate school has extensive networking with the local governments, STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES, and National private companies as well as multinational corporations, which can serve as an alternative place of research students. Such as:
- Malaysia: Universiti Malaysia, Universiti Teknologi Putera Malaysia, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, University of Malaya
- Thailand: Mahidol University, Burapha University
- Singapore: Singapore Management University (SMU), MSIG-Singapore
- Korea: Kyung pook National University
- The Philippines: Southeast Asian Regional Center For Graduate Study And Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
- Australia: The University of Adelaide, Charles Darwin University, The University of Queensland
- Turkey: Yildiz Technical University, Marmara University
- Germany: Leibniz Universitat Hannover, Univeristy of Göttingen
- The United States: North Carolina Agricultural State University
- Netherlands: Maastricht School of Management, Wageningen University